Adjusted Reviews & Score from Around the Web
“Adjusted” means we have filtered out the fake reviews, “sponsored” reviews and reviews where the customer didn’t use the device properly (for example they used the device once and gave up). You can read more about our reviews process on our main reviews page.
- Amazon.com – 217 reviews – 3.6 Stars. We have adjusted this to 3.8 because of a customer not liking the country it was manufactured in and problems in relation to the fulfilment of the item.
- Amazon.co.uk – 69 reviews – 3.9 Stars. This is a fair score, there were some customers who gave the device insufficient time for the item to work, but there were also some positive reviews where the customer got the item for free.
- Sephora [Large beauty retailer] – N/A
- ulta.com [Large beauty retailer] – N/A
- makeupalley.com [Beauty reviews site] – 8 reviews – 5 Stars – These reviews seem genuine.
Weighted average of all reviews = 3.85
Philips have a reputation for providing a range of high quality electronic devices. But laser hair removal is a bit of a new venture for them. However they do have a background in health products and lighting. Perhaps it could be the perfect combo? So let’s have a look at their first device with the Lumea Comfort IPL.