If you are looking for a new look or a way to revamp your appearance then maybe you should consider a full body wax. Waxing is one of the best ways to boost your confidence and make you feel great about yourself. Especially if excess hair growth is a real problem.
If you have never had an all over wax, there are a couple of things that you need to know. One area many people overlook is the price of getting it. The following information will give you a rough idea of how much you can expect to pay.
This info is also relevant if you just want one body part waxing too!
What Determines the Price of a Full Body Wax?
The price of any body wax will depend on a lot of factors. Some of the most common ones that will determine how a waxing session is charged are:
- The actual spa that you go to. This is the most important factor that determines cost. Some spas have extra offers or different procedures (e.g one which use very high quality waxes) that you may be required to pay more for. Others also come with high prices because they are done in high-end spas. The quality of what you are getting and the place that you are going for the wax will contribute to the overall price.
- Another related reason is the person who is carrying out the waxing. Trained cosmetologists or others with a certain qualification are going to be able to charge more. This is because you will typically get better, longer lasting results when treated by them. So it may be better value overall.
- Are you a member of the spa? The price you pay may be determined by the kind of rates given to loyal customers or the frequency of your waxing sessions. Some salons may even offer a loyalty card which gives you a certain percentage discount. They may also be offering certain special offers e.g 10% off waxing in March. If you can catch these offers when they’re on then they save money.
- The kind of facilities at the spa also contributes to the overall price of the wax. For instance, with spas that offer other services (such as use of the sauna services), you can expect to pay more overall. The facilities and prices sometime are also dependent on the amount of hair you have on your body. Different spas have different pricing methods which sometimes reflect the work done.
- Lastly the part of the country you’re in may influence price. It will usually reflect the cost of living.
So How Much can you Expect to Pay?
There is usually quite a bit of work to be done so it isn’t always cheap. Usually you can expect to pay $150-$350 depending on the factors above. Look here for a list of waxing costs for individual body parts. Remember that these prices are just a rough estimate. Drop into your nearest salon for a more exact estimate. The cost can vary a lot depending on whether you’re a man or woman.